Many Inventors trying to generate their product ideas promote are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would supply a regarding some for the reasons you really can have gotten terminated. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully plans and ideas something to look at.
You truly realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers competition! Yes, you still need to enjoy a good idea but you will find that it doesn’t matter how good an insurance policy you could imagine it is that you could still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they would reject an image that they agree this would definately be profitable. Here’s some common the logic behind why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The company may have also a full-line of products and not seeking add more.
2. Makes use of is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission for the wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it right one.
4. You sent the idea unsolicited without contacting corporation first to check their submission policy, and they rejected it solely on that source.
5. You did not have proper contact regarding your entry. (That is one of the most mistakes Inventors make. Corporation will not bother to monitor you up.)
6. Contain too many similar services that information mill flooded plenty of.
7. Your idea draws a minimal niche market and they want mass market items.
8. Value to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Income sheet never did WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with significantly information to sort with the aid of.
10. Your products has have been patented by someone else and they don’t want to ascertain if they should go around it or risk infringement issues.
11. Goods or idea patent isn’t compared to what is definitely on the marketplace. This tells them you did not research your idea perfectly well and won’t have a clue who competition is in the market.
12. You sent a machine that is strictly like their current product and InventHelp Caveman Commercials that current set up is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or is on the downswing compared to what will be coming out a year later.
14. They have a better solution than yours the actual world works for release that coming year. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea if the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This takes place a masse. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones inventing.)
15. These have received the identical idea from another Inventor and are in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online in a of those invention patent posting sites where others vote on goods to see if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the actual concerned whether any patent protection properly allowed and turns it down depending that give.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the working prototype online and have a significant quantity of hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated which you’ve got an issued patent, but when they do a quick browse your patent they identify that it has lapsed resulting from non-payment of fees and allows been lapsed significantly over the due the present day. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You have a patent, can be challenging was poorly written as well as cover the actual product. (This happens a lot)
20. You have a design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, so that they can expect very little protection for sale.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t take a outside ideas and does not publicize individuals. So you get a rejection letter, but it doesn’t explain they never look outside the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided on your line for that year and therefore following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. They only consider items with a sales history they can review and your item never been in production or sold stores or online. In order that they do n’t need to take the risk to become the first company advertising it.
As I stated above these are simply a few within the reasons within the glass . your idea/product rejected a new company. Really take period to on your own and understand your market, your place in that market and study part different yourself as marketable as is feasible.